Honoring Our Veterans - 2015 (updated 9/25/15)
We will again be honoring all Veterans with a special discount program: Stay 2 nights from October 25th to November 24th, even weekends, in the room of your choice and the second night is 50% off. You can book online and put a note in that you're a Veteran and we'll adjust your rate in your confirmation. Or, of course, just give us a call. Military ID or VA card required.
Christmas Tree Getaway - Free Tree & Wreath!
Our little Town of Bethlehem is the perfect town to kickoff your holiday season and make memories that will last forever. This December we're celebrating our 10th anniversary as Innkeepers by giving you all a Christmas gift that you can take home as the centerpiece of your holiday celebration - a free trip to our favorite Christmas tree farm to choose and cut that perfect tree. When you return from Finnegans's you can cozy up by the fireplace or head out and snowshoe on our onsite trails, returning to enjoy some homemade gingerbread. Your getaway includes:
- 2 nights in your choice of room
- Trip to Finnegan's Fine Firs to cut your own 6-8' tree and a 22" decorated wreath
- Gingerbread and hot chocolate each evening by the fireplace
1All of this is included in your regular room rate when you stay 2 nights from November 27th to December 21st! Just add the Christmas Tree package to your online reservation and we'll include the package for free.
DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS!
Our guests can purchase discount lift tickets from us and save money as well as precious skiing time by not waiting in lines at the mountains. The following prices are in effect for 2014/2015 winter season:
Bretton Woods Resort
- Weekend Adult: $68 (At Mountain: $85)
- Midweek Adult: $55 (At Mountain: $65)
- Weekend Senior: $58 (At Mountain: $75)
- Midweek Senior: $48 (At Mountain: $58)
Special Savings at Bretton Woods (available only at Mountain):
- 2-4-1 Wednesdays: Two adults ski or ride for the price of one during non-holiday periods
- $45 Next Day Upgrade, available Monday-Friday non-holiday periods
- Canopy Tour 2-Fer-Tuesdays: Two guests take flight for just $110 on non-holiday Tuesdays
- Adult: $64 (At Mountain: $74)
- Senior: $45 (At Mountain: $52)
Cannon also offers special midweek deals:
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 2 ski for just $74 (Not valid 12/15/14; 12/30/1, 2/17/15 or 2/19/15)
- Wednesdays: New Hampshire residents with valid ID ski for just $25 (not valid 12/31/14)
- New Year's Special: 2 ski for $75 on January 1st
THE ROCK'S MAPLE EXPERIENCE! (March & early April)
Come learn how our fabulous New Hampshire maple syrup is made from tapping a tree to boiling the syrup into this fabulous sweet treat. The Maple Experience Vacation Package includes the Maple Tour, where you'll learn to identify different species of trees, help tap a sugar maple to collect the sap, and watch the process of boiling the sap into syrup. Then enjoy a horse-drawn wagon ride through the historic Rocks Estate and a taste of freshly made maple syrup - complete with homemade donuts. All guests taking part in the Maple Tour and staying with us 2 nights the last 3 weekends in March and the first weekend in April receive 20% off their second night and a goodie bag to take home with locally made maple products & syrup.
Just $49 for each couple added to the cost of your room (with 2nd night discounted 20%).
April-September 2016 Savings -- Stay More, Save More (posted 9/25/15)
Stay 3 nights from April 1st to September 11th and save 5%; stay 4 or more nights and save 10% off your entire stay.
With so much to do in the area, many guests stay 3-7 nights to be able to experience the White Mountains. The following attractions are located less than 20 minutes from the Lodge unless noted which makes Bear Mountain Lodge a great base location for your visit:
- Franconia Notch State Park - Cannon Mtn, Flume Gorge, Basin, Franconia Bike Path
- New England Ski Museum
- The Robert Frost Place
- Crawford Notch State Park
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway (25 minutes)
- Mt. Washington Auto Road (1 hour)
- Bretton Woods Resort - Zipline, Mountain Biking, Nordic & Alpine Skiing
- The Rocks Estate - Christmas Tree Farm & Maple Experience
- Muddy Paws Rolling Dogsled Adventure (30 minutes)
- Raft NH - Whitewater Rafting (30 minutes)
- Loon Mountain, Lincoln & Woodstock (30 minutes)
- Alpine Adventures - Moose Tours & Zipline (30 minutes)
- Cafe LaFayette Dinner Train (30 minutes)
- Colonial Theatre
- Weathervane Theatre
- Conway Scenic Railway (1 hour)
- North Conway Outlets (1 hour)
- Lake Winnipesaukee - Mt. Washington Boat Ride (1 hour)
Specials cannot be combined and must be booked at the time you make your reservation. They are not applicable to existing reservations.