Create Your Own Package (any of these can be added to your reservation to create your own custom package)
Bouquet of fresh flowers from EH Floral Studio in Littleton - $60 (one week notice required)
Champagne & Chocolate Truffles - $40 (return from dinner your first evening to this delicious and romantic treat)
Christmas Tree Getaway - Free Tree & Wreath!
Our little Town of Bethlehem is the perfect town to kickoff your holiday season and make memories that will last forever. This December we're celebrating our 8th anniversary as Innkeepers by giving you all a Christmas gift that you can take home as the centerpiece of your holiday celebration - a free trip to our favorite Christmas tree farm to choose and cut that perfect tree. When you return from Finnegans's you can cozy up by the fireplace or head out and snowshoe on our onsite trails, returning to enjoy some homemade gingerbread. Your getaway includes:
- 2 nights in your choice of room
- Trip to Finnegan's Fine Firs to cut your own 6-8' tree and a 22" decorated wreath
- Gingerbread and hot chocolate each evening by the fireplace
- Our first (2013) Bear Mountain Lodge holiday ornament!
All of this is included in your regular room rate when you stay 2 nights from November 29th to December 22nd! Just enter CHRISTMAS TREE in the notes section of your online reservation and we'll include the package for free.
Midweek Ski & Snowshoe Deals
Come ski Cannon Mountain or Bretton Woods this winter midweek and get great discounts. Stay with us for two nights Sunday through Thursday when all of our rooms will be discounted $25 per night (except holiday and school vacation weeks) and both mountains are offering the following discounted prices:
Cannon Mountain -- 2/$70 - Tues and Thurs; $25 on Weds NH Residents (ID required)
Bretton Woods -- $49 midweek (non holiday periods)
And of course all of our guests have free use of our snowshoes on our onsite trails. Come enjoy a midweek getaway when the trails are quieter and you can save money towards a great dinner out!
New Year's Eve Celebration - 2013 !
Ring in the New Year and celebrate the arrival of 2014 here at Bear Mountain Lodge. Your package includes:
- 3 or 4 nights in your choice of room (4th night discounted ($150 for queen rooms/$195 for any king room)
- New Year's Eve Dinner at your choice of local restaurants ($100)
- Box of chocolate truffles in your room upon arrival
- Fabulous fireworks display including champagne toast
- Guided group snowshoe hike through the property with Michael (multiple times offered over weekend, weather permitting)
- Wonderful breakfast each morning
Elk Lodge - $919.40 for 3 nights; for 4 nights $1,082.90
Whitetail - $935.75 for 3 nights; for 4 nights $1,099.25
Moose & Angler - $968.45 for 3 nights; for 4 nights $1,131.95
Call of Loon - $1050.20 for 3 nights; for 4 nights $1,240.95
Cowboy - $1131.95 for 3 nights; for 4 nights $1,322.70
Bear Den - $1262.75 for 3 nights; for 4 nights $1,453.50
Eagle's Nest - $1328.15 for 3 nights; for 4 nights $1,518.90
Wild Turkey - $1344.50 for 3 nights; for 4 nights $1,535.25
Above rates include 9% NH tax. Book early as we always sell out. You can book online by choosing your # of nights and adding the New Year's Eve package. If you choose the 4 night stay, we'll adjust the rate for your discount in your confirmation email. Please indicate in your notes which restaurant you'd like and what time so that we can make your dinner reservation as soon as possible. All local restaurants sell out that evening too and may have special dinner menus!
Cold Mtn Cafe
Bailiwicks Fine Restaurant
Winter Activity Add-Ons (posted 11/12/09)
Create the ultimate winter getaway package by adding any of the following activities:
March Maple Madness 2014 (posted 10/15/13)
Maple Season is upon us. Come learn how syrup is collected and then turned into this mouth-watering treat. Your package includes:
- 2 nights accommodations in your choice of room - 2nd night discounted 20%
- Box of maple sugar candies & bottle of maple syrup from Fuller's Sugarhouse
- Trip to The Rocks Estate to learn the ins and outs of maple sugaring, includes a horse drawn wagon ride, syrup tasting and donuts
- Wonderful Maple themed breakfast each morning
Elk - $372.73
Whitetail - $392.35
Moose & Angler - $411.97
Call of the Loon - $441.14
Cowboy - $490.45
Bear Den & Eagle - $588.55
Wild Turkey - $637.60
Above rates include 9% NH tax. Rocks Estate Maple Experience Package takes place on Saturday March 15, Saturday/Sunday March 22nd and 23rd, Saturday/Sunday March 29th and 30th. You can book online and choose the package and we'll adjust the price and send a confirmation email.
Romantic Honeymoon Escape (posted 9/29/10)
Let us help you plan the perfect honeymoon to start your new life together. Your package includes:
- 4 nights in Wild Turkey, our largest most private room
- box of chocolate truffles
- bottle of Korbel champagne
- Bouquet of flowers in room upon arrival
- two Bear Mountain Lodge mugs to take home
- Dinner for two at Timbir Alley or Bailiwicks ($100 value)
- Choice of one of the following (depends on season and availability - reservations required for all):
-Zipline Adventure for 2 at Bretton Woods Resort;
-Whitewater Rafting Adventure followed by Rolling Dogsled Ride;
-Private Sleigh Ride & Guided Snowshoe Hike;
-Dogsled Adventure at Rocks Estate;
-2 downhill ski passes and 2 nordic trail passes at Bretton Woods Resort
Rate: $1750 (includes 9% NH rooms tax); Fall Foliage Season & Holiday Weeks, rate is $2033 (including 9% NH rooms tax) -- additional nights may be added at the reduced rate of $295 per night
April-September 2014 Savings -- Stay More, Save More (posted 10/15/13)
Stay 3 nights from April 1st to September 11th and save 5%; stay 4 or more nights and save 10% off your entire stay.
With so much to do in the area, many guests stay 3-7 nights to be able to experience the White Mountains. The following attractions are located less than 20 minutes from the Lodge unless noted which makes Bear Mountain Lodge a great base location for your visit:
When you book online, the regular rate will appear. However, we will adjust the price depending on the number of days of your stay and send a confirmation email.
- Franconia Notch State Park - Cannon Mtn, Flume Gorge, Basin, Franconia Bike Path
- New England Ski Museum
- The Robert Frost Place
- Crawford Notch State Park
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway (25 minutes)
- Mt. Washington Auto Road (1 hour)
- Bretton Woods Resort - Zipline, Mountain Biking, Nordic & Alpine Skiing
- The Rocks Estate - Christmas Tree Farm & Maple Experience
- Muddy Paws Dogsledding (30 minutes)
- Raft NH - Whitewater Rafting (30 minutes)
- Loon Mountain, Lincoln & Woodstock (30 minutes)
- Alpine Adventures - Moose Tours & Zipline (30 minutes)
- Cafe LaFayette Dinner Train (30 minutes)
- Colonial Theatre
- Weathervane Theatre
- Conway Scenic Railway (1 hour)
- North Conway Outlets (1 hour)
- Lake Winnipesaukee - Mt. Washington Boat Ride (1 hour)
ACTIVE DUTY & ACTIVE RESERVE MILITARY receive a 10% discount year round on their stay (cannot be combined with special promotions).
Honoring Our Veterans - 2014 (updated 11/12/13)
We will again be honoring all Veterans with a special discount program from October 20th to November 11th. Stay two nights, even weekends, in the room of your choice and the second night is 50% off. You can book online and put a note in that you're a Veteran and we'll adjust your rate in your confirmation. Or, of course, just give us a call. Military ID required.
Specials cannot be combined and must be booked at the time you make your reservation. They are not applicable to existing reservations.